"Array index out of bounds error" always on same date.

Hi,

I completed the first season of my new career. During post-season the game is crashing wih an error message "Array access out of bounds". It occurs on "19 June 2009". Fortunately I have just saved it on June 17 so I did not lose much but the same error keep happening on the same date when I come back. I use patch 930, default skin, 6 nations and 13 leagues.

Does anyone know what triggers this "Array access out of bounds" and is there any way to continue this career. Thanks in advance for your help.

Try to holiday past that date :thup:

thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately it did not help. It crashed on same spot. I tried to do some search on the forum and some suggest that it might be related to custom database. I have used one which claimed to have latest transfers and relegated/promoted teams, it seemed fine to me when it was playing but obviously it was not stable. I just wish it could crash at the beginning of game rather than letting me play one season.

TBH I'm not sure will I have enough motivation to start another career now or wait for FM10 winter patch (next february) to start playing again :(

Archived