Could someone help please?

First off, I apologise if this is in the wrong forum. I have a problem with my game. When I click the score of a match to view the report, instead of the usual screen where it comes up with who scored, the sendings off and the rest, nothing happens at all. Does anybody know how I can fix this? :)

Sounds like a storage issue.

How old is the match you are trying to view and is it for the team you are managing - I suspect not.

If thats the case then basically the game doesn't run all matches the same as it would take forever to process.

If you go to 'Options' and 'Detail Level' it shows the various competitions and the way the results are calculated. You can only view matches that are calculated on 'Full Detail'

Well, every match that I try to view doesn't come up, no matter how old it is and regardless of whether I'm managing them, but are you saying that I should just change that league's matches to full detail and then I'll be able to view them?

You should always be able to view a match for your team from the current season.

If you can't then you have either altered the detail level or have a bug.

Therefore if you haven't changed anything then I would say you probably have a bug but maybe someone else can think of something.

Ok, cheers for your help mate but unfortunately when I change the detail level back to the default it has no effect at all, so it must be some sort of bug, unless anyone has any other suggestions.

Archived