FM2009 Mac Help

Apologies if this has been mentioned, I have looked at the technical thread, FAQ threads, and about 10 or so pages, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Anyhow, I've manage to install it fine on my MacBook, and it plays fine as well, but shortly after I begin playing, I keep getting a message saying:

'Array Access out of bounds'

I can still get back into the game and save it, but it's going to annoy me to no end if it does it often.

How do you get rid of it, as I never had any problems when I ran it on a PC?

Also, can you download patches for the Mac as well, as it downloaded automatically on my PC before?

Cheers in advance if anyone answers this. :)

This happening has been a problem for a number of versions of the game now. I don't think they know how to fix it because its pops up so randomly and everybody's systems are so vastly different so its difficult to issue a patch to fix it.

If this is the message you get when a player only asks 100 p/w then I have no freaking idea mate :D

Happens about once a week here. Frustrating.

I've never seen anyone on here mention that they get it this often. Since FM 09 was released I've only had it once. I personally think its some sort of hardware problem that is causing it but I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination.

Archived