Can someone please explain?

Hey, i am a highly addicted Football Manager and long life Sega fan. However, i've been discovering more and more as i play Football Manager 2009 the relatively poor and unrealistic A.I of the players on match day. What i mean by this is that within the first 30 minutes of a game, you can almost guess whether you will lose or not due to the "temporary intelligence" in the players, normally when i'm going to lose my defenders will act out certain manouevers within the game that are simply ridiculous, for example on my Wolves season RIchard Stearman made a brilliant sliding tackle in the area, then cleared to the half way line, then my summer signing Jocelyn Blanchard (literally about 4-5 seconds after) followed up Stearmans slide tackle with a leg braking two-footer - considering this was about 5 seconds after the intial tackle i can justify this... I have had more strange encouters with players basically acting unrealistically, i do have the 9.3.0 Jan patch. Can anyone suggest why this is happening? It happens on average of 1-2 time every 3-4 or four games - odd things happen in football, but not the kind of stuff that i have been seeing lately, any help? and is Football Manager 2010 just going to be the same? ...

Archived