Hi, I've used the DDTGenerator website to create a file that will retain certain nations / clubs players for me, but I am unsure where to stick it (if you'll forgive the vulgarity).

Does anyone know where I put this file (name.DDT), such that when I create a new game the nations / clubs I have selected will have all the players, as real players and not "greys".

I did a search in the posts, and had a quick look in editors and drew a blank, but I'm not really sure where I should be asking this question - so apologies if it is in the wrong place, or has been asked a 1000 times already.

Thanks - Ghost!

yes mate, if you goto your documents where the SI folder is and open it, then goto the db folder from there goto your chosen data base that you want to use in the game, after that open the EDT folder and place it in there..

yes mate' date=' if you goto your documents where the SI folder is and open it, then goto the db folder from there goto your chosen data base that you want to use in the game, after that open the EDT folder and place it in there..[/quote']

Aha - easy when you know how.

Thanks so much - I didn't have a clue. Looking forward to having a hu-uge database now - god, I am SUCH an anorak!

Ghost

Archived