Brilliant game

i think this game is awesome.

im in my 3rd season with benfica after 6 days playing time, im looking like claiming my first league title, im in second place behind sporting with 2 points difference and 8 games to go and they have to come to my fortress to play me(i havent lost a home game in 2 seasons):).

ive managed to get into the first knockout stage of the champions league when i was only expected to ahcieve the group stages and i was drawn a not so strong team in fiorentina so maybe with abit of luck i could get into the next round!!. and my teams morale couldnt be better and they have forged an extremely strong understanding.

i just love this game and everything about it. WELL DONE SI!!!

Im in love aswell , i find it more of a disease though as i waste all my time on this game! I took over from West Ham in the championship , just 3 seasons later and im about to win the Premier League! Ive already won the carling cup , and aiming to win the FA Cup and EURO Cup. Life's good!

Thankyou , i did win it in the end, aswell as the FA Cup and Euro. But then snobby nosed billionaire suddenly see's West Ham on his radar , takes over the club ,and replaces me with Spalleti! After guiding them from the championship to the quadruple , ungrateful i say! Been employed as France manager now though, atleast i cant be taken over now!

Hopefully next season you can win the league instead!

Im doing good on my network game :)

Yes, im Man U, but ive revamped the team quite abit, only 3 or 4 of the current first team are still there from when i took over.

Im in my 2nd season, and at the 26th of december.

I havnt lost a game in any comp since the April. And have only drawn one!.

Im currently 6 points ahead of Arsenal, who are also yet to lose in the current campaign(prem)

After losing to Inter last year, the ECC is looking like a huge possibility. As well as 4 or 5 other comps.

All is well! :D, my friends (Man city and Liverpool) are battling out for 5th and are way behind! :)

Just wish i could find a decent striker. All the man U strikers didnt cut it for me, i then went and got a nice little spaniard from liverpool but he is also playing poorly.

Another problem is i have to rotate my team and formation to keep everyone happy.

Archived