How can I make a Manager like me when he hates my guts?

I've been managing Porto since 2008 and I'm in 2028 right now, I'm also Portugal's manager, and, after a manager starts hating me I've never been able to do anything against it. I understand when rival managers hate you or something, but for some strange reason, Braga's manager has some sort of vendetta against me. He always vetos all his players when I call them up for friendlies as Portugal, he refuses to sell anyone to me(saying he won't sell because he dislikes me, and always says something before a match. I have been complimenting him, and saying we could be friends etc... for a while because he has a pretty good regen I want, but nothing. I don't even understand why he dislikes me, he's not my rival, and I never say negative things about other managers, exept for the rival ones.

If trying to be nice doesn't work, you can always try and get him sacked. ;)

The next friendly, select as many of his players as possible and dare him to upset his entire squad by withdrawing all of them. Also praise / declare interest in his players and get them unsettled. Get his dressing room harmony down to 0 and hope his board sack him.

Oh, do this at your own risk. ;)

Archived