How many leagues do you recommend

Hello. Im absolutly new here, and my english is not the best so excuse me for that:)

I didn't realy find a thread where you could get recommend how many leagues your computer could handle so i started this thread here.

To set it of i can start asking myself

How many leagues do you recommend for me?

----------------------------------------------------------------

My PC specs are

Intel® Core2 quad CPU Q8200 @2.33GHz 2.34 GHz

RAM: 4 GB

----------------------------------------------------------------

Will my pc manage to run England(all divisjons) Italy, France, Norway, Germany, Holland, Spain, Portugal(rest of the countries only the highest divisjon)

And load up every player from: 20 countries

The question is will my pc manage to run this? I will start with a non league club, so my hope is to play for a long time maybe untill 2040-50. So will my PC handle this save when i com further and further out in the game?

I would respect if i got ann answer quick ass im looking to start straight away with my save.:)

click reccomended set up when your starting a new game

I'm not sure how good that feature is, if I'm honest. It says the same thing for my "on-its-last-legs" laptop and my "not-top-of-the-range-but-more-than-good-enough-for-FM" PC.

I'd say you'll handle those leagues easily :thup:

Yeah then i get 5 league and 12 divisjon. Is it to much with so many league then?

Edit:SCIAG, thank you for answer, i will start now. But will the game be much slower after 20 -25 games?

After 20-25 seasons, it always is slower. You could load one league, you'll still notice it slow down because the database size will naturally increase. If speed really matters to you, you could drop a few leagues, which will see your speed increase a bit.

Archived