work permits

I apologise if someone has asked this before,

But i tried to sign a striker and I appealed against the first decision about a work permit, but i was rejected and therefore the transfer was cancelled.

Can you do anything to get that player to come to you?

I made another offer hoping a work permit would be accepted but again it was rejected.

What can I do?

If you have a feeder team that can you can send players on loan to it will pop up with a message saying that the transfer can still go through but he will have to go out on loan. I think it would have to be a club in a diff country thou to where you are!

Otherwise like wots happened to you the transfer just gets cancelled

What Saha's injury said.

You need a feeder club that you can send players to get a work permit faster. It will say this in the description of the feeder - "To avoid work permit regulations"

Then just try and offer the player a new contract when hes at your club, theres a chance he will be granted a work permit.

Hopefully this will be tweaked in the next version...i mean there is no law that we cannot extend the contracts of players even if they dont get the work permit right? Many times i have scouted talented youngsters (15-16 year olds) only to let them go since they did not get the work permit...i mean i wouldnt have played them until they turned 18-19 so i would have waited an additional year for them to get the English nationality. Even if they did not reach their full potential, the least that could have had happened was i could have sold them for a profit...:)

Archived