Will a young player with CA 200 drops as the game progress?

Hi all, i have a question -

if i create a young 15 yr old player though editor starting with a 200 CA and PA, will the game engine read it as a veteran that who has already reached his prime, and his CA will be dropping once the game start?

if i create a young 15 yr old player though editor starting with a 200 CA and PA, will the game engine read it as a veteran that who has already reached his prime, and his CA will be dropping once the game start?

It will go up and down, injuries etc. It may be lower than 200 when he gets to the peak playing age. It would be better to put it lower for you will have a better chance of it going up than down.

It will go up and down, injuries etc. It may be lower than 200 when he gets to the peak playing age. It would be better to put it lower for you will have a better chance of it going up than down.

ok, thanks!

If the Bandits experiment is anything to go by, the game will probably drop it to around 150 automatically.

If the Bandits experiment is anything to go by, the game will probably drop it to around 150 automatically.

do u mean drop it to 150 CA automatically at the START of the FIRST season (when he's 15), or eventually he will drop to 150 as he grow older?

Archived