3 Way Tuition

Just started a new game and straight away went to assigning players to tutor other players, one of the pairings I did was Ronaldo to tutor Tosic, then I was looking for someone to tutor Nani when I noticed that Tosic could tutor Nani. So I ended up with Ronaldo tutoring Tosic who is tutoring Nani all at the same time. Which effectively means Ronaldo is really tutoring two players based on how well Tosic can pass the things he learns on to Nani. So I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experiences of this or have I just got lucky/experienced a bug?

Just started a new game and straight away went to assigning players to tutor other players, one of the pairings I did was Ronaldo to tutor Tosic, then I was looking for someone to tutor Nani when I noticed that Tosic could tutor Nani. So I ended up with Ronaldo tutoring Tosic who is tutoring Nani all at the same time. Which effectively means Ronaldo is really tutoring two players based on how well Tosic can pass the things he learns on to Nani. So I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experiences of this or have I just got lucky/experienced a bug?

This is a bug hopefully :thup: You wouldn't see Tosic being able to tutor Nani who is a more established and older player than him :thup:

Archived