Is anyone having the problem of an freakishly large amount on injuries during their game?I dont know if it is a bug or what bug i'm getting at least 3-4 during each game and all of my substutuions are ending being used to take of injured players rather than using them for tactical reasons!! I had 12 of my first team players out injured at one point and usually have at least an average of 7 out injured at the same time. I dont think iv ever managed to play anything like my strongest team at any point

Im sure this must be a bug because my training regime isnt that tough to cause all theses injuries. Anyone else having the same problem?I'm usin patch 9.3 btw.

My first season with Verona i hardly had any injuries

Second season, 10 games in and ive got 7 players out for a month each. I honestly think its just as in real life

Sometimes a manager has no issues and sometimes he cant get a first eleven out (Everton with their striker problems so played Tim Cahill upfront and Felliani as second striker)

It is sure frustrating but such is life eh

My first season with Verona i hardly had any injuries

Second season, 10 games in and ive got 7 players out for a month each. I honestly think its just as in real life

Sometimes a manager has no issues and sometimes he cant get a first eleven out (Everton with their striker problems so played Tim Cahill upfront and Felliani as second striker)

It is sure frustrating but such is life eh

Agreed. I've now played 4 season in my Ivrea save (starting from C2). I always keep a small squad size, and I keep youngsters in the "primavera" team that I can use in case of injury crisis. The first three season I didn't had major injury problems (max 6 players out at the same time, only 1-2 long terms).

My fourth season (and first in serie B), I had a major injury crisis, I had my best strikers out for months, my first choice keeper out for 2 injury spells, and also my best midfielders had different injuries during the season.

I also had 2 games where I had 3 serious injuries plus various "green cross" injuries. Long story short, I've been to play my best 11 probably only for 1/3 of the season, and I had to rely in some youngster as a starters in some games.

I managed to still survive the relegation battle (players coming back in the last part of the season saved my from going down). I really enjoyed the battle and I felt very good once finished, although I had many moment of frustration during the season.

Now in new season I decided to get more players in case if another injury plague, but so far I didn't have much problems, and I have few players now getting unhappy because they are not playing many games...:D

All in all after 4 and half season I feel that it is very realistic and I'm convinced that the injury crisis add realism and they happen in real life.

I also have the same problem, i'd say 80%-90% of my injuries are in actual games, not training. If the majority of my injuries were in training then i could understand it and lessen my training intensity. However, during games, i don't give OI and don't have players on high closing down, tight marking etc so i don't understand why i have so many injuries. It makes it very difficult to try and field a consistent side and form any kind of momentum. I very rarely make any substitutions for 'tactical reasons' as i'm always 'forced' into making subs due to in game injuries. I don't start players who's condition is less than 95%, so the only conclusion i can come up with is that the players i have are very injury prone.

Below is just an example of the consistent situations i find myself in. Any help on this and how to reduce the amount of injuries would be much appreciated.

Thanks

5ingameinjuries.jpg

Archived