Question about stadium sub-lease

Can anyone explain this I notice that in the game clubs always remain on their stadium, expand or build a new one but I think IRL what normally happens when small clubs rise through the ranks is that they´ll sub-lease and share stadium with some other club until they can get a stadiumn of they´re own also for big matches like if a small team was in a cup semifinal and only had a stadium with 3900 capicity they would lend the stadium of a big club nearby for the ocassion.

Not sure if this is how it works on Engladn but I´m preety sure it is how it works in some countries like Brazil and Spain

And even though it's allowed it's pretty rare; Fulham playing at Q.P.R. is the only one I can recall this decade, though Bristol Rovers did spend ages negotiating with Cheltenham before deciding they could do the redevelopment differently.

Mind you, as part of the general need for the game to simulate the FA Cup better, it could really do with allowing stadium swops for non-league teams having big cup games...

I think the difference is probably that in england most stadiums are privately owned while in other countries they are owned by the city so the city of course would prefer lending the stadium to as much clubs as the schedule allows for extra income

Mind you, as part of the general need for the game to simulate the FA Cup better, it could really do with allowing stadium swops for non-league teams having big cup games...

Which is banned with the exception of the police forcing a move.

Archived