Help Downloading 8.0.2

My friend has just started playing FM08 and wants do download the latest patch. I am unsure how to help him but I've assured him that someone on here would be able to help him.

This is whats happening:

"When i go to download the 8.02 version i click it then it normally says open, but for some strange reason it says find/save. Do I need to download something in order to get 8.02?"

Sorry if it's a bit vague but he's pretty confused. Thanks to all for reading and cheers for any posts of help. icon14.gif

My friend has just started playing FM08 and wants do download the latest patch. I am unsure how to help him but I've assured him that someone on here would be able to help him.

This is whats happening:

"When i go to download the 8.02 version i click it then it normally says open, but for some strange reason it says find/save. Do I need to download something in order to get 8.02?"

Sorry if it's a bit vague but he's pretty confused. Thanks to all for reading and cheers for any posts of help. icon14.gif

I think you have to download a torrent application, such as limewire or bittorrent. Just search for them in google, download and install it, then you can open the torrent file you download from S.I using the application.

Hope this helps icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Digs_473:

I think you have to download a torrent application, such as limewire or bittorrent. Just search for them in google, download and install it, then you can open the torrent file you download from S.I using the application.

Hope this helps icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers. I just bumped the thread at the same time you posted lol. Thanks again, I'll see if thats what he needs.

First of all, give people a chance to post the bumping is unneeded.

Second, download from here. This will download a .zip instead of having to go through the torrent nonsense. All you have to do is unzip the file using something like WinRAR and then double click the extracted file and follow the instructions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

First of all, give people a chance to post the bumping is unneeded. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, sorry. It's just that a quick response was needed. Thanks alot for the help also.

Archived