Not switching to 3d for highlights

Playing on my laptop and have the game on key highlights. The game however doesn't switch to the 3d view for highlights. I usually notice there is a highlight going on from the commentary and switch over manually but then it doesn't switch back when the highlight is over. I recon there is a problem with the computer since I don't get it on the desktop, but I can't really figure out what since the computer should exceed the requirements for the game.

Playing on my laptop and have the game on key highlights. The game however doesn't switch to the 3d view for highlights. I usually notice there is a highlight going on from the commentary and switch over manually but then it doesn't switch back when the highlight is over. I recon there is a problem with the computer since I don't get it on the desktop, but I can't really figure out what since the computer should exceed the requirements for the game.

Happens to me aswell,but has always been the same and have thought that, if they thought it was a problem, they would have fixed it. It has been reported.

I just got abit confused as I never seen it on my desktop, it only happens on the laptop. If I remember correctly my brother said the same thing awhile back, he get it on the laptop and never on the desktop.

Archived