player tutoring

in january i signed a young italian winger whos personality was resolute

i was pleased as i thought this would mean he'd be more determined to improve himself

i decided to get him tutored by franck ribery to up his off the ball and other mental stats

i think i selected the third option when recommending ribery as a mentor (learn from player i believe)

its only the 10th of february and to my dismay his personality is now light-hearted

could anyone tell exactly what the different options do

i.e which changes/doesnt change a players personality and which are more likely to improve stats and which will copy preferred moves

thanks for any help

All three options can alter personality and pass on preferred moves. And Light-Hearted is not a bad personality type to have; I'll try to find the thread that details what it means.

EDIT: Found it.

Light-Hearted: Sportsmanship > 14 & Pressure > 14 & Determination > 9 & Temperament > 9.

Resolute: Determination = 15-17 & Professionalism = 15-17.

Is either clearly better than the other? Maybe not. What's your guy's Determination like now?

thank you

i thought light hearted would be one of the worst personalities to have

resolute would be much better

he's also lost the italian under 20s captincy as a result of the personality change probably

his determination is still 16 but he ahs only been with me a month

i suppose light hearted doesnt look that bad

i think i selected the third option when recommending ribery as a mentor (learn from player i believe)

Lyssien proposes that each of the three choices have the same outcome, and that each simply is the strength of the propsition you're making to the youth, ie. 1st option = strongly suggest, 2nd = suggest, etc.

Archived