Just went to select my team..

.. to find I'm missing 21 players through international duty, thats my first team, and subs, and back ups.

Out of the team I named, only 2 are first team regulars (they got dropped from national line ups), a couple of other back ups didn't get call ups and are in there as well, but most are u18 / reserve players.

Out of the 18 players named in the squad, about 12 of them are making or will make debuts :o

Odd, usually league matches do not fall on International dates? The computer also postpones games from what I have seen.

You could have also withdrawn people from their International teams if they were friendlies.

I hope for your sake its only a minor cup in some weird minor league. :D

It was because of a World Cup qualifier then a friendly I think. No postponements either

Haha, I'm Liverpool in 2021, chasing my 10th title in charge, ended up losing 2-0 to Hull.

This is very annoying - why hasn't a fairly major bug such as this not been fixed after 3 patches? I have seen quite a few people come on here in recent weeks and say that their games have not been re-arranged despite loads of first team players being on international duty. I strongly reprt this to the bug forum rafa.

Archived