Tips on loaning please

Have recently started a nw save game with Bolton and am trying to aquire some quality players on loan.

Players i have tried include:

Bojan,

Giovinco,

Saviola.

With all three am getting the same message

"juventus/barcelona are looking for a a better financial package to loan this player out"

which suggests that i can realistically (subject to the player agreeing) obtain these players for the season.

I am offeriong 250k up front, and between 30 and 80% on salary contribution (dependant on the salary).

with no luck any tips, or are the respective clubs looking for more money upfornt and 100% contributions.

If you want a transfer listed player such as Saviola on a season long loan, you will need to pay 20% of the asking price for a transfer and 50% of his wages. I've tried this on many players and its pretty much a proven formula.

In the cases of Bojan and Giovinco I'm not so sure as they're not transfer listed, but often you'll need to pay full wages plus an upfront fee unless they're listed for loan, then you can often get them on part wages (or no wages at all) without a fee.

Edit - Oh, thats if they're from the same country, in your case since you're loaning a player from another country I find most often you need to pay full wages as well.

Archived