Is there a link between injuries and tempo

I'm not about to start slating the game due to it's injury rate but I do seem to be getting a large amount of injuries (fully patched).

When comparing to other teams in the league I am usually at around the top. My training has not been modified and I'm not playing players unless their usually at least 92% or higher.

My usual tactic is a high tempo wide game and I'm starting to think that maybe it is this which is contributing to the amount of injuries.

I don't really want to change anything unless I'm sure as other than the injuries the tatic words really well!

Any ideas?

I always thought tempo was how fast they try to play the ball to eachother, not how often they go for a full sprint. Like slow tempo means they'll dwell on the ball a bit and try to play careful, clever passes, and high tempo means they'll take a touch, look up, and hit it without thinking too much.

Don't really understand the injurys either though tbh. Turn down your training a bit maybe?

nah injury is a factor to the following

Fitness

Training

Opposition Tackling

Bravery / Aggression ie: your player will or wont go into 50 / 50's or late tackles

Tempo is just the pace at which the team moves the ball around, all this could effect may well be the fitness / condition of players during the match

Archived