fmh07 things

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How come portsmouth are rich but West Ham & Man U are just Okay finances?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man Utd carry a fair amount of debt currently and West Ham aren't rich .... yet (still in talks currently).

Sorry to say that i have found my first gripe with the game (already icon_frown.gif) and it is selling players, or the inability to.

As Chelsea, i put EVERY player up for sale, and only received bids for Ricardo Carvalho (£2.1m), Lassana Diarra (£2.8m), Geremi (£2.7m) and Michael Mancienne (£725k).

I can't believe that i did't even receive a bid for anyone like Ballack, Lampard, Terry etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

Sorry to say that i have found my first gripe with the game (already icon_frown.gif) and it is selling players, or the inability to.

As Chelsea, i put EVERY player up for sale, and only received bids for Ricardo Carvalho (£2.1m), Lassana Diarra (£2.8m), Geremi (£2.7m) and Michael Mancienne (£725k).

I can't believe that i did't even receive a bid for anyone like Ballack, Lampard, Terry etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

... maybe no one can afford their wages ... :-)

• SI Staff

If you really want to shift players then offer them to clubs after you've transfer listed them - generally if they're half decent someone will come in for them.

If you're shifting your worst players though then bear in mind you might have to be patient - especially if they're on a decent wage.

PS> With Lampard he's a loyal player, few clubs will make an offer for him unless he's transfer listed simply because they don't see the point in him rejecting any interest in it ....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

If you really want to shift players then offer them to clubs after you've transfer listed them - generally if they're half decent someone will come in for them.

If you're shifting your worst players though then bear in mind you might have to be patient - especially if they're on a decent wage.

PS> With Lampard he's a loyal player, few clubs will make an offer for him unless he's transfer listed simply because they don't see the point in him rejecting any interest in it .... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, thanks for the advice icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How come portsmouth are rich but West Ham & Man U are just Okay finances?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man Utd carry a fair amount of debt currently and West Ham aren't rich .... yet (still in talks currently). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gifThanks for clearing that up mate!

Archived