Relegation looming

I have tried and tried again with my Fulham team but these guys just seem so deadbeat its horrendous. We can't attack for love nor money, and both my best strikers have been on goal droughts for hundreds of minutes. I am sat 19th place with only Hull City in a worse spot.

What can I do to help my team claw back some points. We have already played some great teams to get points off and thrown it away.

My training is specific, I play attacking against sides I am capable against and defensive with counter against giants. I have even asked my captain to round up the players for a mid season boost and I lose a sorry game to Sunderland where they have one chance and score.

Any advice??:(

Re-vamp your tactics - if you can't score, make sure they can't score; if you don't concede, you can't lose.

Alternatively, give youth or fringe players a go and don't be quick to criticise, morale and confidence will drop.

If money is a problem, ask your ass man to search for various positions. You clearly need a lift, new players can do this.

One win is all you need to start a run, even a couple of draws, just be sure to build on these foundations.

cheers, i do try to veer away from changing to radically because of the blending in period we'll face. My money has all gone, and I do try to lift the players before every game, we can beat XXXX, we can beat drop, XXXX will end his drought etc

Archived