Seriously, what do they want? (Board Confidence)

What am I doing wrong here?

I finish 3rd in Belgian league, while they expected to finish mid-table.

I won the Belgian cup against Standard(!) while they expected me to reach quarters.

& we're making money for the first time in 3 or 4 years since I took em (I'm playing Antwerp FC) from 2nd league to 1st.

Still, at the end of this season the board says "should be performing slightly better in your role as manager..." because of the "negative atmosphere emanating from the squad".. It's been a problem but even with a top 3 finish & the cup they're not satisfied!? :rolleyes:

So, is the squad harmony that important for the board?

Thanks.

Signing too many players disrupts the squad harmony big time did you consider this factor?

No I didn't because I didn't know. I signed quite a few.. also.. all different nationalities (although linguisticly they match... more or less ...). I guess that makes a difference as well?

Still, the board should see beyond that and -in general- give me a positive review.

Thanks for your replies, keep them coming if you have something to add.

The personality of the players you buy will also have an effect on your squad harmony. I get scout reports of every player I buy and they will say if they would fit into the squad or not.

Even so you are right. The board are being a bit harsh after your performance last season

Archived