Quality of players dip down ??

Im just wondering if anyone else has had this problem..

Im in the year 2015 and i'm finding it really hard to find quality players !! I've won the premiership 2 times in a row now, and my squad needs to have another couple of stars becuase some of the ones now are gettin a little bit older, but I'm finding it hard to get those extra special players. When I first started playing the game in the early years of my game, I was just a championship club and there were loads of quality players going around for the prem clubs but nowadays, all those quality players have now gotten older, and there doesnt seem to be any half decent players around and all the regens are useless...

If i look at a top side like barca, real madrid, AC, or anyone like that, i'll get my scouts on there top players and they'll come back and say hes only a "good player" and I dont understand..

Is it a case of my club is just too good (dont want to toot my own horn) that its going to take an EXTRA special player to be good in my side ??

I hope i made sense if what im trying to say !! sorry if it doesnt !!

Thanks guys

mate don't bump your thread after 25 minutes. What 'help' do you want?! Your asking if anyone else has had this happen to them, what exactly do you want anyone to do? If you are after players then its no good to post here because 1. they will all be regens by now and be random and 2 there is no player naming in this forum

As your squad gets better it will be harder for your scouts to find players that are better than your own as the quality of your squad is improved. Scouts and coaches rate new players against the quality of players you have at the moment so the star rating becomes less useful as time goes by. A player with a 4 or 5 star rating is still an excellent player and probably about the same quality of what you've got so you would be better to look at their stats yourself to see if they would fit into your squad. Hope that helps.

Archived