man city

my lpool team consists of some players like.. gerrard torres, messi and lahm

yet after 3 seasons, man city with players such as Aiden mcgeady, demba ba and palombo, seem to be able to beat me 5-1... we both use the same formations and my tactics worked fine against every other team (i beat man utd away 3-2 in the previous match)

why are man city so unrealistic? this wasnt just a fluke.. i was beaten 5-2 by them and i turned my game off n went on fml for a while, then i hadto replay man utd, beat them, then i was beaten 5-1 by man city again.. its insanity

has this happened to anyone else?

Actually its pretty funny but man city seem to be my bogey team as well. I just cant seem to play well against them. By that i mean i get destroyed and have maybe 1 shot on goal in most games against them. Looking through my past meetings with them is funny played 18, lost 16 drawn 2.. goals for 3 goals against 39

Wow! You managed to get Messi, and in only your 3rd season! How much you pay for him and what you paying him!

I would say Man City were just as good as any of top 4 teams on my game!

They seem better, yet they struggle against every other team, yeah spanish league is good because every player usually has a minimum fee release, and when they sign a new contract they get a fee release that matches their value, so messi was 35.5, thts what i paid, initially he didnt wanto come but 145k wage and **** knows how much bonus fees etc i gave him made him change his mind :cool:

i had the same thing in fm08 (and in 09) On one save playing as liverpool I won the prem 12 years in a row and the CL 11 in a row before I got bored. ASlways struggled to beat city though.

IU got around the problem on my current save by managing city :-)

I'm in 2015 and it's the first time I've seen Man City with the league. I usually lose against them, but then they have a pretty good team on my game. Kept Robinho and actually signed some good players. Some really bad ones, too, but mostly they play the good ones.

Archived