How to fix lack of harmony?

have a slight problem with my team that alot of them have come up and have slight concerns about a lack of harmony within the squad and i don't know how this has come about. its even coming up in the board confidence as well now.

any ideas on how to solve this and figure out who is the problem?

My Southport save I am in 2027 and a top 4 club in the Prem.

I finished 4th 5 seasons ago for the first time. That summer I had bigger clubs declaring their interest in about 8 or 9 players and making bids. I didnt need the cash and they werent very good offers, so I rejected them all.

I had about 6 players WANTING TO LEAVE, were UNHAPPY WITH THEIR MANAGER, and FELT THEY HAD ACHEIVED EVERYTHING THEY COULD AT THE CLUB, along with their favoured personnel being managers that were bidding for them!

I thought 'its ok, the transfer window is shut now and we can get down to business'. However! I had about 15 or 16 players 'WORRIED ABOUT THE LACK OF HARMONY AT THE CLUB' - purely because of the players that wanted out! As a result we finished 17th in the league and it was a complete collapse of a season. As a result, I sold about 6 or 7 of the players that wanted out, for a big fee on each of them. I spent most of the summer auctioning the players off, and I brought in 4 or 5 new players, promoted 3 or 4 younger players and had a go at the new season, all the players were happy, I had made the club a small fortune, and whats more - we finished 4th!

Archived