does my rotation keep all players happy?

i've got 4 defenders (right,left), all young and with all about the same stats (1 has a cap for holland at age 20, the other 21 caps for denmark, age 22, others are u21 capped). in an attempt to keep them all happy, i try to swap them each month. for example, in oktober sola and metz will get all games, and in november skou and cristiano gets them. will the players be happy, or will they complain about first team football this way?

I manage Liverpool and i have created 1st and 2nd lineups, I change the lineup in every game and they seem to be all happy. I founded this two lineups thing to work very well cos they dont get that tired, better players take less injuries and since my 1st and 2nd lineup rotate every other game they stay hungry and they seem to want to proof that they merit a place in first team. Surely having odd 22 players don't come cheap to keep but who cares if the team performs.

I try to also swap and rotate my team to keep them happy, but when you have a good squad you dont want to mess it around too much, does anyone put out a different team for the cup games? i play a reserve/youth team for the league cup

Personally I have a first team with max 24 players and I rotate every single games (except for GK where my 1st choice will play the league and CL and the 2nd one the national cups)

I have been playing like this for a few versions now and all the players are happy and "willing to die for each other"

I've got three fullbacks and three centerbacks; one of the fullbacks can play both left and right. I try to rotate one out every game so I can keep everyone happy (although lately I'm just rotating my DL in and out because I've noticed how much more effective my attack is when my DR is in the game; he takes a break late in games once we're ahead). That seems to work well, and having a versatile player allows me to eliminate having to have a separate DR and DL on the subs bench.

Archived