Selecting players for Europe

Right, I'm having a moment of stupidity!

Just got into Europe with Leicester. I selected 25 players, played the first game and won. Its now asking me to reselect for the next stage. When I press autoselect, it will put some people out and put others in, but its not allowing me to change it myself! Its really annoying as a couple of signings, I really need to get in there.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?!

Cheers

I'm trying to do that, but all of the players have "in" greyed out. The only ones I can change the status of are players that are not set. Very bizarre! I've tried going out of the screen and back in, still doing the same thing

Yeah, I thought that, but when I press autoselect, the game will take some players out and put others in. It does that with 4 players, and I can then select them to be out and put someone else in, but annoyingly I've made 5 signings!

Confirm Selection, Auto Select and Undo Changes. But the screen before says "Leicester City have been asked to register a maximum of 25 players to be eligible for the EURO Cup Second Qualifying Round.

At least 4 players must have trained at Leicester and 8 or more players must have trained at any Club in England for at least 3 seasons between the ages of 15 and 21".

I might start a save with man city, buy a load of players and see if it does the same. They start in the Euro, don't they?

Thanks mate, it was! Took 6 seasons in the end, promotion the first season, 2 in the championship and then 3 in the prem to finally get there. I've tried to do it without signing any of the usual suspects I go for to make it a proper challenge. I'll be gutted if I can't get my new players into the squad, just beat inter away with them in a friendly comfortably so I think I've got a good team this year!

Archived