Got money in the bank - won't upgrade training facilities?

Hi

Did a search and couldn't find a definitive answer to this:

How much money do I need to have in the bank before the board will accept my request to upgrade training facilities?

I started out with a lower league team from Sweden with mediocre training facilities, which seemed appropriate for that league, but after two promotions I find myself in the Swedish Premier Division, so it would be nice if I could upgrade the facilities, but the board still says no.

After the chairman selling my star player for about 1M £ over my head there's plenty of cash in the bank, and in the board confidence screen it says that the board are very satisfied with the financial situation.

So - what do you reckon it will take before I can get my training facilities upgraded?

I've had similar problems... my youth facilities are classed as average and even though we have £100million+ in the bank my chairman refuses to budge. Its annoying because I have brought several youth players through over the years and i'd love to see how good they could be with the best facilities available.

Archived