Does database size affect number of regens?

We all know the size of the database affects the amount of 'real' players in your game from the start, but does the database size also affect the amount of regens created during your game?

I ask because if the same amount of regens are created using a 'small' database as a 'large' one, I will start a new game with a small database and alot more leagues.

Thanks

You must have the patience of a saint! I run a small DB with only 8 leagues and processing still takes too long!

How long 'game time' does it take you to finish a season?

Do you reckon even active leagues don't generate as many regens on 'small'?

It's taken me about 6 hours to get to March in my first season.

Damn that's fast... I'm currently approaching the end of my 5th season and the in-game clock tells me I've played for almost 14 days on that save. I must admit though that 1 or 2 times I've left the PC on with the save loaded over night and I'm frequently surfing the internet while waiting for the game to process, so lost some time due to not noticing I could already have hit continue. Still, I'd think 12 day actual plaing+ processing time is realistic.

well, more then 50 leagues on full detail with large database.. ;)

The 8 leagues and small database probably help, but i'm a speed player and I just race through certain period e.g. transfer windows, I make my bids and then holiday until the season starts. If the bids aren't successful, then so be it, it saves me a lot of time.

Archived