Two of the same type of bug, one fixed, one not

Ok so in the changelist for the new patch it says:

"Fixed bug where player didn't see the benefit of taking Croation [sp] nationality, when it would help their club get around foreigner restrictions."

This is the same case in the U.S. Why don't foreigners see getting American citizenship when the American leagues (MLS and below) have foreign limits too?

And wow, did no one proofread the changelist beforehand? There were a bunch of errors.

Do you suggest that for the next patch/game release SI delay the release to proof read everything? I'm sure that a lot more people would be unhappy with a late patch than a few small errors:thdn:

I was just saying, maybe this lack of attention to detail is a problem? Especially if you're in an industry where you have to please customers to survive?

i may be wrong on this but im sure players cannot apply for US nationality, also US players cannot take a 2nd nationality, so this is not a bug, it reflects real life. I am sure there was a thread on this not too long ago.

Well they could apply for a greencard (permanent resident) without being citizens... but that might be too complicated for the game. I admit I don't now the specifics of applying for citizenship because I was born here. But after 5 years here aren't they able to apply at the very least?

Officially Americans aren't allowed to have two nationalities... so if you want American, that's all you have... officially...

Officially, twice, because I'm fairly certain most other nations will still recognize your previous passport giving many, many Americans two nationalities even if laws say otherwise. :)

It would be nice to see green cards instituted, but I won't blame SI if they never want to deal with the bureaucracy involved in figuring out both the actual laws and then how they're followed (or not...)

Archived