Any call for it?

Why is it every thread I visit there is some jumped up moderator closing them for pointless various reasons? I read a thread yest where a member was just commenting on the fact he was pleased that the new patch had been added via steam and they gave him a warning and told him not to spam. It seems you can't breathe anywhere on this site without a moderator shutting you down. Im suprised sports interactive have got any community left with their moderators attitude. Yer guna shut me down too arent yer????

Why is it every thread I visit there is some jumped up moderator closing them for pointless various reasons? I read a thread yest where a member was just commenting on the fact he was pleased that the new patch had been added via steam and they gave him a warning and told him not to spam. It seems you can't breathe anywhere on this site without a moderator shutting you down. Im suprised sports interactive have got any community left with their moderators attitude. Yer guna shut me down too arent yer????

Yes they are, these boards are very popular and they need to be kept in order and that means, strict modding.

Archived