I deeply, deeply apologize for being a customer

I think SI's attitude towards us customers has steeped too low now, i know it's another rant and some of you users might be sick of reading these complaints and i'm sorry for those, but being a paying customer it is my prerogative to do so.

yesterday i asked a question, regarding the forthcoming patch, i asked it in the most polite manner, and i received a quick response which in no way answered my question, after which they close the thread. So, being no better informed then before asking, and having had the thread closed, i'm left with no other option but to ask again, this time with a even more polite manner, practically apologizing my existense and my need to be informed about this matter. And this is how they come back to me:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=105884 They're message there basically was, that i'd need to shut up, stop harassing them and that if and when they do decide to release the patch they will inform us about it whenever it suits them best, we'll go onwards from here on a need to know only-basis, and if and when we do get the patch we'd need to be eternally grateful for them, and it would happen because of they're good will and that only...

First of all, one suggestion i have is that if you have no capabilities of handling our needs and wishes, or indeed don't even care about them, then next year maby you'd like to consider releasing a ready product, which doesnt need 50 patches in order to work smoothly because let's face it, this game is riddled with problems, it has more faults then newcastle has in it's back line...

But the point here is not about the lack of information about the forthcoming patches (just a simple sticky thread would had prevented all of this happening), neither is it about the quality (or worryingly, the lack of it) of the rather expensive product, but about SI's damn right arrogant attitude towards they're clients, after all like it or not we are you're bread and butter, i know i would quickly be left with the sack in my job if i'd tell all my complaining clients to get stuffed. So, i'm sorry i'm you're client, i'm sorry you have to deal with clients, it must be a real choker i'm sure, your life in customer service would be just perfect, would it not only be for those bloody clients you're punished with!

I have seldomly complained here before about the games bugs and problems, even though there would had been more then enough reasons to do so. I hear there's a new patch coming out, i'd like to know more about it, i did a search, admittably a quick one around the forum, didn't find anything so i decided to ask. I didn't get any more answers, i asked again and that's the response i get:mad: And i know i'm not the only one, now i've noticed there's been more and more complains about verying subject, most of them have been done in a respectful, peaceful and correct manner, and yet as soon as the mods see the thread they are closed. And i know this thread will be closed too pretty quick, but please, when you do close it please have the decensy to tell me why. No critism towards SI is tolerated around here, but should i make a thread stating how wonderful they are and what a cracking job they're doing then shockingly, that thread would not be closed:eek: even if its utter brown solids of a bull.

Oh, and here's a ready made answer to a question i know i will be asked:

''if you don't like the game then no one is forcing you to buy/play it''.

Answer: well, of course i would had not bought the game had i known what it would be like, the game it self is rather good, but the bugs withing are making it rather unenjoyable...

Anyway, I do hope all of these issues of the game will be fixed, i know (well, let's just say i hope) they are working hard to do so. I know i would respect SI a hell of a lot more if they'd just come out, with they're hands in the air and say ''yes, we apologise we utterly screwed up here'', and also if they'd take a completely different approach with handling they're clients. But as it is, the falts within the game, plus the incredible attitude of SI's represantives here, are slowly sabotaging the fantastic name your predecessores of CM had created, it's all very sad :(

Rant thread, no purpose.

Your patch thread was closed because of policy regarding asking for patch information. When the information is ready, it will be released. It's nothing to do with you, it's a simple policy.

If you don't like our policy that's up to you, but there are very good reasons for keeping the policy on patch that we do.

Archived