i cant view other team's results anymore?

If the match you are trying to view is from some time ago, the data might have already been cleared to free up space. The larger the database you start your game on, the longer your game stores such match report. If you want to be able to view a particular match at any time, I would recommend you save the pkm of that match.

Unfortunately, if the match you are trying to view is very recent, I would have no explanation for that.

So you are trying to view the results of another team's match from Matchday 1, which is the most recent round of matches to have been played? And you are unable to open up the match screen by clicking on the scoreline in that team's fixture screen?

if i goto rooney, then click on man united at the top, the click on fixtures on the sidebar, i can see the results, but before i am sure i was able to click on a fixture that they've played and see the overview screen for that match showing goals/sendings off etc.

it works if i do that on my team but i cant for anyone else, if that makes sense.

Ok that would be odd indeed.

Perhaps you should raise this up in the bugs forum? I am pretty sure you should be able to view the match if it were only the second season in and that match is the most recent match played. You are on a medium database after all, not small.

Archived