Just a general psp question for anyone who can help

i know this may be alittle offtopic but this is a psp related topic so dont blast me aight? Ive noticed alot of people posting screenshots of their games online and they dont look like a digital camera did the job , they look like they came straight from the psp, so , if there is a way, how can you get a screenshot from the psp directly on to the comp?

i know this may be alittle offtopic but this is a psp related topic so dont blast me aight? Ive noticed alot of people posting screenshots of their games online and they dont look like a digital camera did the job , they look like they came straight from the psp, so , if there is a way, how can you get a screenshot from the psp directly on to the comp?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

Yes there is and it has been discussed before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair enough but why do you have to be so unhelpful to people who are obviously new to furoms. These are people who may be playing FM on PSP for the first time and they don't need you and your lack of social skills deterring them from being a part of this forum. If you don't want to say something constructive don't bother. You seem more obsessed with what's been in old threads than actually positviely contributing to the discussions. Maybe you should get out a bit more and take part in something normal humans call conversation. This way you might learn something called manners and be able to communicate in a more helpful and respectful way. I'm just sick of the idiots that frequent these forums and are more obsessed with petty protocols and being arrogant and unhelpful than actually taking part in any constructive discussion. Take a look at the various posts from people like Stewy and you'll see just how helpful and well mannered people can be and you might just learn something too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pumadalglishgold:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

Yes there is and it has been discussed before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair enough but why do you have to be so unhelpful to people who are obviously new to furoms. These are people who may be playing FM on PSP for the first time and they don't need you and your lack of social skills deterring them from being a part of this forum. If you don't want to say something constructive don't bother. You seem more obsessed with what's been in old threads than actually positviely contributing to the discussions. Maybe you should get out a bit more and take part in something normal humans call conversation. This way you might learn something called manners and be able to communicate in a more helpful and respectful way. I'm just sick of the idiots that frequent these forums and are more obsessed with petty protocols and being arrogant and unhelpful than actually taking part in any constructive discussion. Take a look at the various posts from people like Stewy and you'll see just how helpful and well mannered people can be and you might just learn something too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ive been here for about a year now lol , thanks for the support you are right, people just come with these unneeded replies its abit frustratin i mean, if u dont got anything nice to say dont say it at all

Archived