The most ridiculous game EVER.

I know this doesn’t deserve its own thread, IBTL, whatever, but this game (in FM 08) that I just played is beyond anything I’ve ever seen before.

So it's the first knockout round of the Champions League. I am Ajax, and I am matched up against Valencia.

In the first leg at home, I lose 2 - 4, but with a beauty strike at the 88th minute mark by Heitinga to salvage some hope.

Before the second leg, Valencia's 1st through 5th choice players were rendered incapable of playing and a 16 year old regen started between the posts.

3 minutes into the game a nightmare start for me: Villa dipsy-doodles down the left wing and crosses for Zigic who heads it home. Oh boy, I think it's over.

Then in the 35th minute, my right fullback, Ogararu gets sent off for a two footed tackle. But immediately afterwards, Perez capitalizes off of a defensive breakdown to score. But still, I think I'm out of it.

Half time, its 1 - 1, 5 - 3 for Valencia on aggregate.

In the 55th minute, Suarez scores, 2 - 1, 5 - 4 on aggregate. Hmmm! I think I still might be in this!

But then in the 58th Villa seemingly dashes all hope and scores off of a deflection.

Somehow, still a man down, Gabri scores for Ajax and cuts the aggregate lead to 6 - 5!

The back and forth continues: in the 84th Edu scores off a corner, 7 - 5, I'm done, that's it.

And then, the madness begins.

In the 90th, with Villa on the edge of the box setting up for a strike, Gabri steals it and hits it to Emanuelson, who plays a huge, perfect long ball to Huntelaar who slots it past the keeper. I set the mentality of my team to all out attack, hoping for a miracle.

Then it happens. We win a free kick on the edge of the box, Perez takes it............................... GOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEVEN - SEVEN AGGREGATE, AJAX LEADS ON AWAY GOALS!!!!! OH MY GOD I DON'T BELIEVE IT TWO GOALS IN INJURY TIME DOWN A MAN IT CANT BE POSSIBLE-

Kickoff, in the fifth minute out of four minutes of injury time, Valencia kicks off, quickly goes down the field Morientes lays it off to Villa, Villa one times it from 25 yards out and scores.

Heartbreak. I was on the floor guys, on the floor.

Here's a scoring summary for the game:

3' Zigic	VAL  (5) [1] -  0  (2)  AJA
	35' Red Card AJA: Ogararu Sent Off
	VAL  (5)  1  - [1] (3)  AJA 36' Perez
--------------------------------------------------------------
	VAL  (5)  1  - [2] (4)  AJA 55' Suarez
58' Villa	VAL  (6) [2] -  2  (4)  AJA
	VAL  (6)  2  - [3] (5)  AJA 75' Gabri
84' Edu		VAL  (7) [3] -  3  (5)  AJA 
	VAL  (7)  3  - [4] (6)  AJA 90' + 1' Huntelaar
	VAL  (7)  3  - [5] (7*) AJA 90' + 4' Perez
90' + 5' Villa	VAL  (8) [4] -  5  (7)  AJA