Question About Money and Carling Cup

I have just won the league with West Brom and have received a message saying I will receive £29,500,000 for TV rights over the forthcoming season. I was just wondering if that gets put into your bank balance at a certain date or wether it gets spread out across the season?

Also, I got West Brom to the Carling Cup final, I lost to Man Utd but they won the league and FA Cup so how come I didn't get the UEFA Cup spot that the winner of the Carling Cup gets?

Thanks guys

I have just won the league with West Brom and have received a message saying I will receive £29,500,000 for TV rights over the forthcoming season. I was just wondering if that gets put into your bank balance at a certain date or wether it gets spread out across the season?

Also, I got West Brom to the Carling Cup final, I lost to Man Utd but they won the league and FA Cup so how come I didn't get the UEFA Cup spot that the winner of the Carling Cup gets?

Thanks guys

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shane_Byram:

Thanks guys </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only the runner up of the FA cup goes through to uefa cup if they lose in final and the winner is already in europe.

If the winner of carling/league cup are already into europe then the european qualification goes to the highest place in the premiership get it not the runner up of the carling cup. The runner up gets nothing

Archived