what is outfield?Cross from Deep? Cross by line?

Cross from byline means that the palyer will attempt to get as close to the byline (i.e. the end of the pitch length ways) before crossing the ball. This be suited for wingers with good dribbling and crossing skills.

Cross from deep means that the player will not attempt to get to the byline and will in fact cross as soon as he can once in the oppositions half. A setting for non attacking full backs perhaps.

As for outfield - if you mean what is an outfiled player, it is all the players apart from the GK

Cross from byline means that the palyer will attempt to get as close to the byline (i.e. the end of the pitch length ways) before crossing the ball. This be suited for wingers with good dribbling and crossing skills.

Cross from deep means that the player will not attempt to get to the byline and will in fact cross as soon as he can once in the oppositions half. A setting for non attacking full backs perhaps.

As for outfield - if you mean what is an outfiled player, it is all the players apart from the GK

thanks!

now i know the crosser movement & his position during he make the cross.

but then

how the ball's movement?

sometimes IRL, the ball move straight 180 degree along the backline, so other must make a quick run to strike it.

sometimes IRL, the ball move 45 degree from crosser feet, enable other late arrive players to strike it.

(sorry for poor english)

Archived