changing FM screen size.

Hi, ive been informed how to do it, by going into options etc etc, but when i set the screen size to be able to switch between FM and the net, it says my system cant support it. Im using a brand new dell computer icon_confused.gif

any ideas?

thanks

James

Hi, ive been informed how to do it, by going into options etc etc, but when i set the screen size to be able to switch between FM and the net, it says my system cant support it. Im using a brand new dell computer icon_confused.gif

any ideas?

thanks

James

- Find the shortcut for the computer game you want to play in windowed mode instead of full screen.

- Right click on the shortcut, select Properties.

- In the Target field add: -window at the end.

- Click OK.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

- Find the shortcut for the computer game you want to play in windowed mode instead of full screen.

- Right click on the shortcut, select Properties.

- In the Target field add: -window at the end.

- Click OK. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the third step, try adding "-small_screen -windowed" like the example below instead.

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe" -small_screen -windowed

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

Football Manager 2008\fm.exe" -small_screen -windowed --fullscreen_width=1920 --fullscreen_height=1200

Copy and paste that in as the target field (keep the D:// or whatever it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you so much that has worked perfectly icon_biggrin.gif

Archived