Steam

I am not sure whether this as the place to post such a problem, so I decided to any way. Steam keeps on error messaging me saying that 'Steam is having trouble connecting to the Steam Servers'. Just wondering if anybody is having this problem and whether anyone has tips to avoid this problem.

You can also create a shortcut to the file ftg mentioned above so you can just use that and play FM without the need to have steam running.

Yeah that too

(Don't worry about jod, he always has to go one better than whoever posted before him;))

FTG Cheers for that worked straight away, just a bit annoyed at the possibility that I will have to do this every time... thanks alot anyways mate.

You don't have to, just do what jod said :thup:

No problem mate, we live to serve (Well, jod does :p)

I'm not jealous, I could have posted about creating a shortcut but I was waiting to see if every worked OK for Mullers before I suggested it.

You did not post it though. :p Look were waiting got you. Lack of anticipation there. ;) Imagine a striker saying "I could have went into that free space but I was waiting to see was our winger going to cross into that free space." :D

Archived