Atletico "B"

I was playing away on a game, and i was offered a job at Atletico B. now i looked at the squad and realised that it was the B team to Atletico. I thought it would be interesting to see how it would work, and quite frankly, it doesnt work what so ever! I cant bring in my own players, the full team steal my good players, they sell my players, and i basically have no control over the team at all. Is there any point in being able to control these teams? Also am i right in thinking i couldnt get promoted to the same league as the full team? if so im going to leave!!!

I was playing away on a game, and i was offered a job at Atletico B. now i looked at the squad and realised that it was the B team to Atletico. I thought it would be interesting to see how it would work, and quite frankly, it doesnt work what so ever! I cant bring in my own players, the full team steal my good players, they sell my players, and i basically have no control over the team at all. Is there any point in being able to control these teams? Also am i right in thinking i couldnt get promoted to the same league as the full team? if so im going to leave!!!

That is true.

Archived