Player History, Competition records and goal mouth scrambles

I am currently playing a Sunderland game and have got to 2017 I have some decent strikers and midfielders. When I go to their history why cant I filter it to show how many goals they have scored in all competitions or just in the FA Cup or even see how many they have in total in the champions league. This seems like something that is so simple to add yet we get some useless features instead of something that would be interesting in my opinion.

I looked but cant see it anywhere, how come I cant go to the world cup and see who has scored the most goals ever in world cup history. Surely in real life it would be a major talking point in Spain if Torres broke the record for most total goals over 4 world cups or if Rooney did the same. I have a regen striker who was 20 years old when he joined my side he scored 26 league goals in his debut season so I want to try and make him the all time leading scorer in premiership history but theres nowhere that says who currently holds that record on the game.

I also have a very fast PC with alot of RAM and a very good processer is there no way that I can have the option to save some players history for good. A few opf my players are in my Sunderland sides best ever 11 surely I am not a programer so dont really know but would it be too hard to add the option to keep certain players historys. In the misc part of a players profile maybe have a check box to save his history.

I realise that these things are cosmetic and do not serve that much of a purpose but I love stats and records and for me it would add to the game a little bit.

MY next point is more of a question really but has anyone seen many goal mouth scrambles? By that I mean has your winger ever crossed the ball in for the striker to head it off the bar then your AMC shoot the rebound for the keeper to save then a defender misclears it and your striker bangs the mis placed clearance into the goal. Thats just an example I am sure everyone who knows about football knows a goal mouth scramble lol.

This is not meant as a rant if that is how it comes off, its just a few small things that annoy me about this game lol.

Archived