New Years Shopping

I'll start at the beginning; I was managing Cruzeiro and won the league which ends in early-mid December, I noticed that Lyon where wwithout a manager and 13th in the league so I quit Cruzeiro and applied for the Lyon job on abou the 20th December, knowing I would have the January transfer window to buy knew players. I pressed continue and it took until the the 5th January to stop "processing" and tell me that my application had been recieved. Again I clicked continue and it wasn't until the 2nd February that it stopped missing the whole of the transfer window. Clicking "Browse" did nothing to stop the processing though even if it did there were no messages to respond to. Has anyone else experienced this or know how to stop it or is it just my slow computer taking a long time to process. Thanks for anyhelp and I apologise for the long winded message.

I'll start at the beginning; I was managing Cruzeiro and won the league which ends in early-mid December, I noticed that Lyon where wwithout a manager and 13th in the league so I quit Cruzeiro and applied for the Lyon job on abou the 20th December, knowing I would have the January transfer window to buy knew players. I pressed continue and it took until the the 5th January to stop "processing" and tell me that my application had been recieved. Again I clicked continue and it wasn't until the 2nd February that it stopped missing the whole of the transfer window. Clicking "Browse" did nothing to stop the processing though even if it did there were no messages to respond to. Has anyone else experienced this or know how to stop it or is it just my slow computer taking a long time to process. Thanks for anyhelp and I apologise for the long winded message.

My guess is that you had no news coming through as Cruzeiro manager since it was the close season. It's a bit of a lateral shot, but maybe you could have made pointless notes to be flagged up every day to make sure the processing didn't skip any days.

its processing the whole game, while youa re without a club there is very little reason for it to stop unless there is something of importance to you.

As you ahd already quit your job there was no reason to stop processing other than job news.

You should have kept your job and then applied, it may well have speeded the whole job application up at Lyon. Top and bottom of it is Lyon were dragging their heels appointing a new manager.

I personally wouldn't be bothered about missing the transfer window anywy. I'd have played out the rest of the season with the palyers that were already there and got a really good look at the squad. Then you would be in a better position to strengthen the squad in the summer icon_wink.gif

Archived