Help Needed! My strikers dont score enough

I need a little help getting my strikers scoring and my midfield creating more chances

I am playing with Newcastle in my first season and have Martins upfront with either Walter or Suazo. I am using a variation on on Piranahas v6 tactic (which is good). The only variations I have made are to take of run with the ball often on my centre midfield and Martins as their dribbling isn't that good. They all have run with the ball rarely to try and keep the ball moving.

I have tried a mixture of the following to get my strikers scoring

1. Using targetman (on one or both) with a variety of combos depending on the pitch but generally goes between ball to feet or run onto as they are both small in height.

2. Wingers to focus crossing to targetmen

3. Forward runs rarely and often to try and either drop of the defenders or run into space. This has been on both together or one at a time.

4. Free role (this was rubbish)

I am open to suggestions as Martins is my top goal scorer with 10 and I only have 6 games left (this is rubbish)

I appreciate my strikers may need improving and I know making changes all the time won't be good but does anyone else have this problem?

i just came on to post the same article m8.

my defence is solid, midfield scores above average but my strikers do not score...

top goalscorer had 10 goals after a season in champs league and runs in all domestic cups! really struggling with this, once i get this my team shld be gr8, i c no end in sight tho unfortunatly

i just came on to post the same article m8.

my defence is solid, midfield scores above average but my strikers do not score...

top goalscorer had 10 goals after a season in champs league and runs in all domestic cups! really struggling with this, once i get this my team shld be gr8, i c no end in sight tho unfortunatly

It must be a bug or something when they did the latest update, I was tempted to start a game with the the previous version but that would be total waste.

Jonas is now my top scorer on 11, shame he cant do that in the prem!

Archived