Cannot change team names in the editor, please help.

Affo

Either I have become very stupid or i'm missing a trick. I want to change the team names in a db i'm working on, but all the team names are greyed out along with the edit buttons. I just can't change any names.

The daft thing is, I have been able to change the names before using this editor.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Either I have become very stupid or i'm missing a trick. I want to change the team names in a db i'm working on, but all the team names are greyed out along with the edit buttons. I just can't change any names.

The daft thing is, I have been able to change the names before using this editor.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Affo,

I'd take a look at your Data Editor "Edit:Options..." menu - if the "Load Languages" box is unchecked, that might be your issue.

FH

Affo,

I'd take a look at your Data Editor "Edit:Options..." menu - if the "Load Languages" box is unchecked, that might be your issue.

FH

Thanks FH, that'll be it. My db editor at work where I changed the names before has the box ticked, but my home version I can remember does not and that's where I had the issue.

Affo

Archived