...so annoyed...

...ok...things are like this.

I'm managing lower division (2nd division) club in Serbia. From 18 teams in division, media prediction for me is to finish 17th. Beside one team, I'm only one that is half-proffesional. Also finances and quality of players are among the worst in league...

Team gelling is awful also.

Anyway, I managed to be 3rd after 16 games only because of tactics (and because of great experience in that area) and because I enjoy playing games on full (I was playing those 16 games for more than a month), so I can change tactics whenever I see need for that. Without signings too.

But after those 16 games...I had 2 home games with 2 teams that are on bottom of table. Player quality of those teams is very similar to mine. First game was draw, 2nd was loss.

After few minutes of each game I saw that they employed "ultra-defensive" mentality (first 2 teams that are playing like that against me), so I immediately change tactics to counteract them!!!

No...I don't moan about some reranking bulls***t theory, I don't believe in that cause those theories come from people who constantly play one or 2 tactics and they are not watching 2d, so they can't change tactic (and don't have experience for that) when AI change aproach.

But believe me, I was very succsesfull in those situations at past...and logicaly, I was able to see difference after 3 minutes playing game on full and to alter things immediately.

But what I saw is completely domination of my team but with only 3 shots in 1st game and only 2 shots in 2nd game!!! WTF??? ME programming is simply awfull!!!!!

I said all this cause I never fail to overperform (even with these 2 results I'm overperforming)...whatever team and version of FM I'm using...but this is just getting radicolous!!! 2 games with total of 4 shots???

Archived