jjj

Anybody help

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys.

I just wanna ask if anybody has the same problem than me, and what did u do to get over it.

This is: my game was going great till I receive the crash dump problem about 24 July 09.OKAY

The new patch is out and when I install it, I follow my saved game, everything great again but

when I have an offer for a player I cant accept/reject, I mean, the buttons are there, they move

but if I push the accept or cancel or reject or confirm button nothing happens, so the game is unplayable 'coz I CANT KEEP ON PLAYING.

Thanks I wair for ur answers

Hi guys.

I just wanna ask if anybody has the same problem than me, and what did u do to get over it.

This is: my game was going great till I receive the crash dump problem about 24 July 09.OKAY

The new patch is out and when I install it, I follow my saved game, everything great again but

when I have an offer for a player I cant accept/reject, I mean, the buttons are there, they move

but if I push the accept or cancel or reject or confirm button nothing happens, so the game is unplayable 'coz I CANT KEEP ON PLAYING.

Thanks I wair for ur answers[/QUOneed help please

Post in the bugs forums, this is most likely a strange bug with your game :thup:

thanks for the repply, I know there's a bug forum, but maybe somebody here could know anything, cos there nobody answers...

thanks

I know that it takes a long time to get a reply in the bugs forum, but its best you post a thread relating to your problem in there, because you have more of a chace of getting a response from a person who works at SI in there. Just have a look at some threads in there & you'll see that there's quite a lot of SI workers helping out in there.