Plymouth Argyle 2008

Eddie B

Thought for my last game on football manager 2008 before I started on 2009 I'd give myself a challange, so I went Plymouth Argyle, first season with the help of some quality loan signings I managed 7th just short of the play offs, second season I signed some quality players, necid, blazek, Polak, Sburlea, copil, nordtveit, faria, woods & olazabal I managed to get into the playoffs and won it which was a shock as west ham were in it. First season in the top flight my whole left side was a problem so I signed mattock and trecarichi, also bargain of the season hart was unhappy at man city so I got him for 1 mill. Ended the season in 12th position. Now my second season in the premiership my team looks like this

GK

Hart

RB CB CB LB

vanden borre Nordveidt Polak Mattock

DMC

Camacho

MC MC

M Johnson M Woods

AMR AML

Ninis Trecharichi

ST

Blazek

Subs

Olazabal

Gerson

Papadopulous

Kuban

Dunne

Fleck

Sburlea

Galvan

Necid

got a lot of promising youngsters in my reserves as well, I'm currently in the january transfer window but I'm doing alright in the league currently 4th! I know I need a quality striker thought about Sahar I've got th emoney but I like getting cheap players and making a profit when I sell them on.

Archived