Question on PA

I have a quick question on this and thought it would fit under tactics and tips as its not about players exactly, but more about ability and training it.....

Are players PA all set-in stone? i.e if a players is scouted as having a four-star ability, is that a definite?

Im asking because alot of four-star players are being mentioned as 'must buys' (Alex Witsel, Hulk, Sukuta-Pasu & Mascio), yet when I scout them they are four star players and 'good'.

My other question is are players all mould-able? i.e if I got a four-star striker and trained him heavily in shooting, attacking, ball control & tactics, would all of the stats related to that be increased and other un-trained areas give-up stats to help load the new ones?

Finally - Is it a players determination stats that determine how fast they progress? Or something else?

:confused:

lots of things mate, like training facilities and coaches ability. Specific training certainly a must, you can mould them, I had a quick striker who had better dribbling and flair than finishing and strength, so I got him to learn from Alexis Sanchez rather than Huntelaar (who he was similar to apparently). After learning from him, he was used to dribbling down the left, his training schedule was on FW rather than ST or winger

lots of things mate, like training facilities and coaches ability. Specific training certainly a must, you can mould them, I had a quick striker who had better dribbling and flair than finishing and strength, so I got him to learn from Alexis Sanchez rather than Huntelaar (who he was similar to apparently). After learning from him, he was used to dribbling down the left, his training schedule was on FW rather than ST or winger

Thats another thing - Why dont all young players have the option to learn from someone :confused:

Yeh, I know...it's so annoying. What do you think the differences are between the three options - role model, approach to game, learn from ....?

I think the learn from is just specific moves, approach is mental attributes and role model is hidden attributes i.e. professionalism.

Just wanted to hear some ideas

Archived