[Indonesia] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Indonesia here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Indonesia should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

• 10 months later...

Dear SI,

Before FM22 release, I want to inform you about the changes in management of Indonesian Football Club. I am aware that this thread was created for FM21, however, I can't find the thread to post this and I'm too hesitate to ask Miles again who already too generous in replying my tweet to give the link which brought me here. The changes are as follows:

Bima Sinung Widagdo - Club President of Sulawesi Utara (Sulut) United becomes the Club President of PSIM Jogja

Mirza Rinaldy Hippy - becomes the Club President of Sulut United

Yonggi Tanuwidjaja - Chairman of PSIM Jogja

Yuliana Tasno - Director of PSIM Jogja

Pandu Patria Sjahrir - Director of PSIM Jogja

Arto Nafarain - Chairman of Sulut United

Vincentius Susanto - Director of Sulut United

Dimas Adi Wibowo - Director of Sulut United

Arief Wicaksono Cahyadi - Director of Sulut United

Handry Fernandes Kalangi - Performance Analyst of Sulut United

Rachmat Supriatna - Scout of Sulut United

Mohammad Ali Ridho - General Manager/Director of Football of Sulut United

Syalomita Gabriela "Gasya" Karen - Loan Manager of Sulut United

All of them are Indonesian. If you need details such as place and date of birth, please me know. I have the complete data as I'm in charge for administrative things.