Question about delegating/automating tasks (ass. man) in FM

With all of this FM Touch delay thing that is going on (the version I have been playing instead of the full version for the last three or four years) I have been wondering... for those that have played both the full and Touch versions of the game lately (FM19, FM20, FM21), or mostly the full/fat version, to which point is the full FM version "adaptable/able to be automated" in terms of delegating tasks to the CPU in order to get a closer experience to that of Touch?

Is this viable at all? I was convinced of getting Touch alone this year but to be honest, I had not considered that option and Touch seems to be an afterthought for SI these days... Can any provide any info about this? As long as I can get rid of most of the stuff I'm not interested in (press, player interactions, deep handling of training and player development...) and focus on the actual managing/tactics/transfers I'd be cool with the full "adapted" version of the game via task-delegation to assistant managers and such.

What are the main differences or aspects not included in Touch that are on FM (I think player dynamics is one, for example)?

Any opinion on this? Thanks!